YouTube suffers brief outage, humanity manages to soldier on
YouTube suffered a glitch this afternoon which left some users unable to access the carrier.
Quickly before three p.m. PT get entry to have returned. The outage — then again temporary — was once newsworthy in that YouTube has generally held up regardless of the rising load on the carrier’s servers. On Twitter, folks in different geographies suggested being unable to name up YouTube’s residence web page. Instead, they were met with the aid of the message: “500 inner Server Error. Sorry, something went unsuitable. A workforce of extremely trained monkeys has been dispatched to take care of this situation.”
Read More Article :
- 15 questions to Ask while choosing a worthwhile marketplace on your Ecommerce commercial enterprise
- Google designing its own server chips? Well, maybe
- YouTube may return to Pak after Eid
- Apple acquires Locationary and HopStop; shifts focus to mapping
- Google paid $966 million for Israeli mapping start-up Waze
A YouTube spokesman didn’t have any information on the cause of the issue. The spokesman then provided a company mea culpa:
“Some individuals encountered error, or a slower than customary experience on YouTube these days,” in keeping with an observation YouTube sent to CNET. “We worked fast to address the issue and stuck the problem. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this brought about.”
No YouTube for you.