Samsung’s HomeSync now works with non-Samsung devices
Samsung’s Home Sync media heart.
Samsung introduced Tuesday that it’s extending compatibility of its Home Sync media middle to more Android units, together with those made by different companies.
Read More Article :
- Manchester Attack: Mobile Phone Life
- Education a sticking point for Nova Scotia voters
- Look out, Google Glass: Samsung eyeing wearable technology
- Soccer is the most popular sport on Instagram, and it’s no longer even near
- Texas instructors voice competition to training-heavy special consultation
The $299 software, which launched in America in October, lets folks store, sync, and circulation content material from their cellular gadgets to their TVs, whereas at home or on the go. It offers each consumer the technique to sync picture albums, video and tune and add and obtain cellular content. Home Sync additionally gives 1TB of storage for as many as eight separate accounts.
While Home Sync at the start labored handiest with Samsung mobile gadgets equipped with Samsung hyperlink, the company’s software for connecting and sharing content, android smartphones made through other companies are actually appropriate with the gadget. In keeping with its Google Play description, the app is now compatible with the HTC One and Butterfly; Sony’s Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, and Xperia SP; and LG’s Optimus G Professional and Nexus 4.