Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 to launch in India soon for Rs 10,999
Samsung has listed the all-new Galaxy S Duos 2, successor to the Galaxy S Duos, on its Indian online store for Rs 10,999. The telephone isn’t to be had now, but they point out the price and all the specs, making us consider it’s going to launch soon. Those interested can post their electronic mail address and get notified immediately upon launch.
The S Duos 2 sports a 4-inch show and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. With regards to specifications, now not so much has been modified from its predecessor. The smartphone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has 768MB of RAM. Samsung can be offering the S Duos 2 in black and white color choices. There may be a 5-megapixel camera on the back and a VGA front shooter. The phone follows the same design language that has been seen on numerous Samsung midranges and entry-level handsets. One excellent factor is the microSD slot takes in cards as much as 64GB in measurement.
Galaxy S Duos 2 is right here.
Here’s a handy guide a rough have a look at the important thing specifications:
- 4-inch TFT display with 480 x 800 pixels of decision
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- GPS with A-GPS
- The 5-megapixel rear camera, VGA front-dealing with the digital camera
- 4GB onboard storage, expandable up to 64GB by way of a microSD card slot
Read More Article :
- Children who were given new rent of lifestyles thru the Internet in 2017
- America’s Obsession With the Automobile Is Changing With the Times
- Testing the Waters: Mobile Apps for Crowdsourced Streamflow Data
- CyanogenMod app pulled off Play Store for violating developer terms
- Money-Saving Tech Tips for 2018
Its predecessor, the Galaxy S Duos, was launched late, remaining 12 months. The S Duos 2 may have a 1500mAh battery that Samsung says is just right for eight hours of speak time and 280 hours of standby time. Likewise, it has a 4-inch display with 480 x 800-pixel resolution and toughening for 3G, Wi-Fi, and 5-megapixel rear snapper, VGA front-facing, 4GB onboard storage, and microSD card slot. The only real difference is the processor’s clock speed; the S Duos has a slower 1GHz CPU.