Retailers set to offer Bitcoin Black Friday deals
Bitcoin users will use their encrypted digital foreign money to pick up some deals on Black Friday. A brand new website has popped up, referred to as Bitcoin Friday, that lists all the Black Friday offers retailers are offering around the web. The offers include the ability to purchase a discount on Reedit Gold with Bitcoin, in addition to discounted unlocked handsets from GSM Nation. Cheap air is offering lowered costs on flights to Bitcoin customers.
Read More Article :
- 4 Ways to Back Up Your Data Dependably
- Facebook gives a new look to Like and Share buttons
- Aircel teams up with D-Link to offer free 3G data in India
- Foursquare expands its Ads service to more small businesses
- YouTube strives to crack down on comment spam
Bitcoin has discovered itself in the middle of a controversy in the digital foreign money arena. Some customers view it as a potent variety of traditional currency. On the other hand, some lawmakers have expressed challenges with the encrypted Bitcoin, pronouncing that it’s used to buy merchandise far from the prying eyes of regulation enforcement.
Regardless, Bitcoin is being embraced by an increasing number of. And Black Friday offers for Bitcoin customers appear to make that abundantly clear.