Qualcomm in the midst of layoffs, report says
Qualcomm, which has recently received attention for its cellular processors, however, builds a wide array of mobile parts and is shedding some of its staff, consistent with a new file.
Read More Article :
- Shots of Me promotes selfie-sharing — and Justin Bieber
- Excerpts from Microsoft CEO’s restructuring memo
- Micropayments, mega angst, and the future of console games
- Grenada to punish offensive online comments
- Twitter to launch vanity URLs for Vine users’ profiles on Dec. 20
The company is at present scaling down its heart-management ranks, Gigot reported on Thursday, citing people who claim to have information of its plans. Gigot’s sources stated that many of the cuts have come on the vice president’s degree and down, and a single division saw one hundred folks lose their jobs.
Qualcomm apparently performed neatly in the cellular area, with its Snapdragon processor making its strategy to a few devices. Alternatively, the company is among the many mobile chip makers and is feeling increased force on pricing.