Look out, Google Glass: Samsung eyeing wearable technology
Will Google Glass soon compete with a Samsung tool?
Samsung reportedly is gearing up for the wearable expertise market. Conversing on the company’s Analyst Day, Samsung vs. and CEO Kwon Oh-hymn mentioned Wednesday that his firm has been dedicating significant tools to a couple of technologies, together with “wearable’s,” according to the Wall boulevard Journal, which was once in attendance on the event. The slide to accompany his remark confirmed the Galaxy Gear smartwatch and eyeglasses that would possibly compete with Google Glass.
Rumors had been swirling that Samsung is at work on smart eyewear. Final month, a patent filing surfaced in Korea for Samsung eyewear. That application indicated that the software would be related right away to a smartphone and has built-in earphones.
Read More Article :
- Google gets Diagon Alley to your screen, courtesy of Street View
- Judge to Apple, Samsung: Give peace one more chance
- OK, Glass: Show me what’s next for Google
- Students to explore filmmaking with Google Glass
- Twitter tweaks search on the website; Windows 8 app upgraded
Samsung has not announced any plans to launch a Google Glass competitor, but Kwon’s comments indicate no such software is coming.