HTC One Max, with 5.9-inch display, to launch in September
Samsung’s Galaxy observe may quickly have a strong competitor from HTC.
HTC is planning to launch a pallet in September, called the One Max, German mobile website online mobile Geeks, pronounced on Monday, citing individuals who declare to have knowledge of the corporate’s plans. The device will activity a 5.9-inch full HD show and be available in early September, in step with the website’s source.
Read More Article :
- Honda opens car, motorcycle proving ground in Thailand
- The second day of GST regime sees car agencies like Toyota, Hero MotoCorp reduce charges
- How to Make a Living as a Food Blogger
- What did a number of Mobile’s top possibilities learn from Michael Vick?
- Apple launches status page for Developer Center as it starts restoring services
Given the scale of the instrument, it is no shock it’ll be outfitted with the latest and finest features, including a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, and as much as 64GB of storage.
in step with mobile Geeks’ source, the HTC One Max will likely be designed to tackle the Samsung Galaxy word. It is not clear, on the other hand, if it will come with a stylus.
CNET has contacted HTC for comment. We will replace this story when we have more knowledge.