Google begins serving up KitKat upgrade to some Nexus tablets
Some Nexus tablet house owners can expect to get their first style of Android Kit Kat soon.
Google announced on Twitter Tuesday that it could begin rolling out an over-the-air upgrade of Android four.4 Kit Kat to Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013) and Nexus 10 pills immediately.
however, not all Nexus owners can are expecting the improve instantly; Google stated the current rollout is for Wi-Fi-simplest tablets, that means that Nexus slates with cell knowledge must wait, as will house owners of the Nexus four.
Read More Article :
- Microsoft updates Code of Conduct to crack down on offensive content
- Hate automatic software updates
- Fashion: These are summer time’s most up to date sunglasses developments
- Microsoft updates Bing search to highlight respectable outcomes
- Mobile application management (MAM)
the newest model of the mobile working system, which Google rolled out closing week with the debut of the Nexus 5 smartphone, would not p.c. a ton of transformative design and have modifications just like the Ice Cream Sandwich replace. As an alternative, Kit Kat’s major purpose is to herald a technique toward minimizing fragmentation, a problem that has cropped up as a result of the wide range of Android units available on the market operating different variations of the operating gadget.